Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
Back in 1997, Frans Saat & Marja Verroen were on the forefront of sustainable entrepreneurship by starting the first organic lunchroom in Rotterdam. In 2005 this lunchroom became Spirit and is now run by the next generation: Daniël en Roosmarijn Saat. Every day Spirit’s young and committed team prepare over 50 different dishes using exclusively organic, vegetarian and seasonal ingredients.
Spirit is looking to expand the kitchen staff with motivated personnel interested in and/or with knowledge of organic and vegetarian food.
- You’ve got work experience in hospitality, preferably at restaurants/bars.
- You’re a social and hospitable person with an friendly and open attitude.
- You’re approachable, are good with communication, enjoy providing services, are representable and enjoy making guests feel welcome and at home!
- You know how to work within a team, can deal with stress and don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You’re available to work during evening and weekend shifts.
- You don’t live too far away from Spirit.
Would you like to work at a kitchen where everything is produced in-house with 100% organic and vegetarian ingredients? This might be the job for you.
– You’ve got leadership skills and experience working in the kitchen.
– You’re adaptable, disciplined and good with communication and troubleshooting.
– You’re available fulltime (38h p/w).
– You live in Amsterdam.
Line cook | Patissier
Fulltime 38 | Partime 20 hours a week. Kitchen experience and flexibility in working hours required. Interested in organic ingredients and vegetarian dishes.
Parttime | 20 hours a week. Primarily evening shift.
Fulltime 38 | parttime 20 hours a week, both during the day and in the evenings.
Interested? Send an e-mail with your CV and motivation to: email@example.com