Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
Back in 1997, Frans Saat & Marja Verroen were on the forefront of sustainable entrepreneurship by starting the first organic lunchroom in Rotterdam. In 2005 this lunchroom became Spirit and is now run by the next generation: Daniël en Roosmarijn Saat. Every day Spirit’s young and committed team prepare over 50 different dishes using exclusively organic, vegetarian and seasonal ingredients.
Spirit is looking to expand the kitchen staff with motivated personnel interested in and/or with knowledge of organic and vegetarian food.
- You’ve got work experience in hospitality, preferably at restaurants/bars.
- You’re a social and hospitable person with an friendly and open attitude.
- You’re approachable, are good with communication, enjoy providing services, are representable and enjoy making guests feel welcome and at home!
- You know how to work within a team, can deal with stress and don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You’re available to work during evening and weekend shifts.
- You don’t live too far away from Spirit.
Spirit Amsterdam is looking for a kitchen chef
Do you want to work in a kitchen where everything is produced ‘from scratch’, organic, vegetarian and vegan friendly? Then this position might be something for you:
> management and kitchen experience required
> flexible, discipline, communicative and a troubleshooter
> full time
> preferably living in Amsterdam